Jumping the Fence!!!

The day Harley learned to jump my 6' block wall fence still amazes me. He was a mere 5 months old and no more than 30 pounds.

Some friends and I made a fire in our firepit in our courtyard and were relaxing at night...meanwhile Harley was left all alone in the house. Of course he had to be the life of the party, so when he realized we were all out front, he decided to jump the fence and join us in the courtyard. At first I thought maybe someone had let him out, so I put him back in the house. But only a few minutes later, he went out the doggie door, around to the side of the house, and jumped onto the wall - just in time for me to catch him on the other side!

From then on we had a pretty tough time keeping him the backyard when he decided it was time to go out and play.

No comments: